Increases in the minimum wage. Federal mandates and skyrocketing health care costs. Rising interest rates. Election year posturing and promises. Challenges in succession planning. All these issues, and more, can create barriers to growth for a family owned business. But they are not insurmountable. Join the Family Business Association and SNEEF to discover how family businesses like yours are adapting and adjusting to the rapid economic changes we are experiencing.
• Moderator: Mike Maak, NorthEast Business Advisors
• Debra Drapalla, Senior Vice President, Webster Bank
• John Brough, Tax Partner, DiSanto Priest & Co.
• Chris Ciunci, President, Tribal Vision Marketing Agency
• Travis Droiun, Lead Audit Partner, MFA
• Brad Martin, Partner, Morrison Mahoney
SAVE THE DATE FLYER
IRB Agenda as of May 25.pdf